Accounting Preference set for Show Additional Items on Packing Slips is not working when printing Item Fulfillment/Packing Slip using Advanced PDF/HTML Template. The preference is only followed when using Basic Printing Type.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Setup > Accounting > Accounting Preferences > Order Management > Picking/Packing > Set "Show Additional Items on Packing Slips" to None.
2. Set the Packing Slip Advanced PDF/HTML Template as the preferred form.
3. Fulfill one Item on the Sales Order with multiple Items.
4. On the generated Item Fulfillment you will only see the Item you chose to fulfill with the quantity and quantity on hand.
5. From the Item Fulfillment, hover to the Print Icon and choose Print.
Actual Result: Printed Item Fulfillment is printing all the Items from the Sales Order including the Inventory Details.
Expected Result: Printing the Item Fulfillment using the Advanced PDF/HTML Template will only print the Items from Item Fulfillment to follow the preference Show Additional Items on Packing Slips to None.
The Packing Slip Advanced PDF/HTML Template default source code is referencing the Item Sublist from the Sales Order and not from the Item Fulfillment. This is because the code is using <#list salesorder.item as tranline> instead of record.item.
As a workaround, users can customize the Packing Slip Advanced PDF/HTML Template and replace the <#list salesorder.item as tranline> with <#list record.item as tranline> so that it will reference directly from the Item Sublist on the Item Fulfillment. Users also needs to adjust the columns based on the Transaction Line Fields available on the Item Fulfillment.