User wants to create a saved search that will notify users whenever there is a change in work order status. Whenever there will be changes in work order status, this will notify the specified recipient of the change in status.
1. Navigate to Reports > Saved Searches > All Saved Searches > New > Transaction.
2. Provide a search title for this search.
3. In the Criteria tab > Standard sub tab, add the following filters:
Note: User may set any date range depending on the date of work order that needs to be considered in the saved search.
Filter: Type | Description: is Work Order
Filter: Date | Description: is is within 1/1/2019 and 6/30/2019
Filter: System Notes...Field | Description: is Document Status
Filter: Main Line | Description: is True
4. In the Results tab > Columns sub tab, add the following fields:
System Notes Fields...Type
System Notes Fields...Field
System Notes Fields...Old Value
System Notes Fields...New Value
System Notes Fields...Date
5. In the Email tab > Specific Recipients sub tab, mark the following checkboxes and specify the recipient of the search:
Send Email Alerts When Records are Created/Updated = T
Send On Update = Yes
Show Recent Changes = Yes
6. In the Email tab > Update Fields sub tab, add the following fields:
Field: Document Status
7. Click 'Save & Run'.