Add or publish dashboard in Vendor Center with saved search.
Since publishing a dashboard or custom search portlet in Vendor Center is not yet possible, adding a presentation tab will be the alternate solution to publish a saved search in this center.
II. Create a Presentation Tab:
1. Lists > Web Site > Tabs > New.
2. Click New Presentation Tab.
3. Add a title to this tab.
4. Add your website on Web Site field.
5. Under Audience subtab, add "Vendor Center" role on the Roles box field.
II. Publish a Saved Search
1. Lists > Web Site > Publish Saved Search > New.
2. Add a custom title to the saved search link under the tab created.
3. Add the saved search on the Saved Search field.
4. Add your Site.
5. Add the name of the tab you created under SubCategory Of.
6. Under Audience subtab, add "Vendor Center" role on the Roles box field.
- Searches tab is your presentation tab.
- Clicked the tab and the system opens up the saved searches you have publish under your presentation tab or 'Searches' tab.
- Click the first saved search link: PO Vendor
- By standard, the system will only show the purchase orders created under this vendor and will not show orders under different vendors. The filters added on the Available Filters of the search will also not show here by standard unless they view their purchase order under Vendor Center home page:
Click View Purchase Requests/Orders and select your saved search from View field.