Product: NetSuite 2019.1
SuiteApp: Demand Planning Module
User enabled the Demand Planning Feature, however, the Demand Planning menu is still not showing under the Transactions Center Tab.
1. Navigate to Customization > Centers and Tabs > Center Tabs. Click Edit next to Transactions.
2. Under the Categories tab, add Demand Planning. Click Save.
3. Once saved, view the Transactions Center tab. Click Edit next to Demand Planning.
4. Manually add the following under the Link column:
-Calculate Item Demand Plans
-Item Demand Plans
-Generate Item Supply Plan
-Item Supply Plans
-Mass Create Work Orders
-Gross Requirements Inquiry
5. Enter the same Link name for the Label Column.
6. Click Save.
Note:Users may need to log out and clear their cache to make sure that the changes will be reflected after they log back in.