Using a Custom Role, user tried to view files attached on the Expense Reports and gets notification: The media item you selected is not available for preview.
On the User Documents Folder, a New folder was added and the Employee Folder created by the System is set as Subfolder of the New folder.
If the Enhanced File Security Feature is enabled, the System automatically creates a structure for the folders where the files attached are saved. This is explained on Important Changes to Expense Report Attachments in File Cabinet.
- Edit the Employee Folder where the files are Saved
- Navigate to Documents > Files > File Cabinet (Administrator)
- Click User Document
- Click the New Folder created
- Employee Folder: Click Edit
- Sub-folder of: Select to User Document
- Create a New Expense Report
- Navigate to Transactions > Employees > Enter Expense Report
- Populate Fields as necessary
- Attach a File: Select the file
- View the file/s attached on the new Expense Report
- Navigate to Transactions > Employees > Enter Expense Report > Lists (Custom Role)
- View the Expense Report created
- Click on the Attach File Link