The campaign email notification no longer contains information on the count of emails sent/failed, here is another way to count how many emails were sent through campaigns.
- Navigate to List > Search > Saved Searches > New > Select the Entity group that you want to use. If you sent out campaigns on customers, use Customer type of Saved Search.
- Enter the following under the Criteria tab:
- Filter: Campaign Response Fields...
- Select Campaign ID in the Campaign Response Filter field
- Set description: is then enter the campaign ID number
- Field: Campaign Response Fields... then select Event in the Campaign Response Field
- Set Summary Type: Group
- Field: Internal ID
- Set Summary Type: Count