User wants to update all the terms of their Supplier records.
It's highly recommended to do this in one or two records first before
updating all records to avoid a large number of errors if the process is
1. Get the internal ID of the Supplier records. Please click the link on how to: Get Internal ID of a Record
2. Create an excel and add Internal ID and Terms only. Please ensure that the names under Term column is exactly the same or with the same format in your NetSuite terms.
3. Save it as CSV file type.
4. Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records.
5. Under Import Type, select Relationships then on Record Type, select Suppliers.
6. Attach your file under CSV files.
7. After attaching it, kindly click Next button.
8. Under Import Options, select UPDATE since you will be only updating the Terms. Click Next.
9. On Field Mapping step, match your excel Fields to your NetSuite Supplier record fields:
Your Fields - the column fields you added on the excel.
NetSuite Fields - the fields you can see on your NetSuite record based on your preferred form.
10. Once matched, click Next then rename your CSV import
11. Click Save & Run. You can now access the CSV you have created from Setup > Import/Export > Saved CSV Import Records.
12. Click Import Job Status link to view the status.
13. From the Job Status page, you should if it's successful or not. Once successful, check the record if it has been updated. If failed, pull up the error and try to redo it.
Sample Results (from Old to Update)