Users may want to have a list of item receipts that would show whether or not a corresponding landed cost has been applied. This helps users easily identify which item receipts need to be adjusted.
To create a list of item receipts with no landed cost, perform the following:
- Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
- Click Transaction.
- On Criteria tab and Standard subtab, set the following:
- Type = Item Receipt
- Main Line = Yes
- Account = Inventory Received Not Billed.
- Document Number
- Applied To Link Type. (This column shows whether a landed cost has been applied or not. i.e., if this column displays Landed Cost, a freight bill was already applied to the Item Receipt).
- Applied To Transaction. (This column shows the freight bill attached to the Item Receipt).
Note: If user wants to exclude item receipts with associated landed costs on the results, add another Criteria: Applied to Link Type = Landed Cost.