User would like to add the standard list for Solutions, Topics, and Knowledge on a new custom tab.
I. Create your Center Tab
1. Create your tab via Customization > Centers and Tabs > Center Tabs > New.
2. Add a Label for this tab.
3. Choose the Centre on which centers it will show by default.
4. Configure your Audience tab.
5. Click Save.
II. Create your Center Categories.
1. Create your fist category via Customization > Centers and Tabs > Center Category > New.
2. Add a Label for this category.
3. Choose a specific Centre Type.
4. Choose your newly created Center Tab from I.
5. Under Values tab > Link subtab, add the following and write their custom Label or name:
- Knowledge Base
Note: You may also add your custom links here if you created one via Customization > Centers and Tabs > Center Links > New.
6. Click Save.