Product: All versions
User wants to uncheck the Vendor Payments checkbox in the Approval Routing tab under Setup > Accounting > Accounting Preference but it is greyed out after enabling for some time.
1. Navigate to Transactions > Payables > Pay Single Vendor > List
2. Click Customize View
3. Click More Options button
4. Under Criteria tab > Standard subtab, add the following:
- Status = Bill Payment:Pending Approval, Bill Payment:Rejected
5. Enter Search Name
6. Click Save
7. Navigate to Transactions > Payables > Pay Single Vendor > List and select the new view just created above from the View dropdown
8. The user will see a list of Bill Payments which have the Pending Approval and Rejected status
9. The user can opt to approve or delete these Bill Payments
10. This Vendor Payments checkbox should become editable after doing Step #9
11. Click Edit on each Bill Payment
12. Go to Actions > Click Delete > Are you sure you want to delete this transaction?
13. Click OK
Delete all Bill Payment on the list. Kindly note that the user may need to re-open previous Accounting Periods in order to delete the Bill Payments included on the list with closed period. After the changes above, navigate to Setup > Accounting > Accounting Preference > Vendor Payment and the user will then be able to uncheck the Vendor Payment box.