Product: NetSuite 2021.2
SuiteApp: Electronic Bank Payments | Bundle ID 395113
User with custom role wants to process Bill Payments via Electronic Bank Payments and receives following error.
- Using Custom Role navigate to Payments > Payment Processing > Bill Payment Processing
- Bank Account: Select Company Bank Account
- A/P Account: Select A/P Account
- Select Transactions tab
"Notice: additional transactions match your criteria and will be available for display after this selection is processed."
Custom Role Permissions (recommended)
The recommended solution for this error is to review whether the permissions assigned to the custom role meet the requirements. Please click this article: Setting Up Roles and Permissions For Electronic Bank Payments to show you all the permissions and levels that you need for a custom role to fix the problem.
Execute As Role on Script (alternate)
Alternate solution would be to adjust the setup of the script. Note, that this is not recommended from Product side. It can still be done if you accept the fact that you will give access to this functionality to users who don't have appropriate permissions.
- Navigate to Customization > Scripting > Script Deployments
- Click Edit next to Generic Pay Processing & File Creation script
- Execute As Role: Change to Administrator
- Click Save