After following the steps found in SuiteAnswers 68168 | Unable to Select Account in the Match Bank Data and Reconcile Account Statement, the user still cannot see the Bank or Credit Account they wish to reconcile under the Reconcile Account Statement Feature.
Another possible reason for this behavior is that the Only Show Last Subaccount Preference is enabled. To verify and resolve, the steps needed to be taken by the user are found below:1. Navigate to Home > Set Preferences > General tab > Defaults section
2. Unmark Only Show Last Subaccount checkbox
3. Click Save
1. This behavior is currently logged as a defect in the system. The details are as follows:
Defect # - 513784
Summary: Set Preferences > Only Show Last Subaccount = T > Reconcile Account Statement > Account > No List Available for Selection
2. If the user does not wish to disable the preference specified above, other alternate solutions are available:
- Select the Bank Account through the Match Bank Data Page:
- Navigate to Transactions > Bank > Match Bank Data.
- Click the Account drop-down and select the Bank Account.
- Match the Transactions as necessary.
- Click the Submit.
- After the matching process is completed in the back-end, click the Reconcile Account Statement Button.
- Use the Reconcile Bank Statement Feature for Reconciliation
- Navigate to Lists > Accounting > Accounts (Using an Administrator Role).
- Edit the Bank or Credit Card Account.
- Unmark the Use Match Bank Data and Reconcile Account Statement Pages checkbox
- Click Save.
- Proceed with using the Reconciliation Feature found under Transactions > Bank > Reconcile Bank Statement/Reconcile Credit Card Statement.