User needs to delete an Invoice Memorized Transaction however they are receiving an error saying "This memorized transaction cannot be deleted because it is referenced in transactions".
Upon checking the Transactions tab of the Invoice Memorized Transaction, no transactions are listed.
To delete the memorized transaction:
- Navigate to Transaction > Management > Enter Memorized Transactions > List
- Look for the Invoice Memorized Transaction trying to delete
- Click Enter
- User will be redirected to an Invoice record
- Delete all items on the record by clicking the Remove button per line item
- After deleting, just add one line item
- Populate the other necessary fields to avoid any error
- Hover to Action > Memorize
- A pop-up message will appear then click Cancel to update the memorized transaction
- The user will be redirected to the Invoice Memorized Transaction record
- Hover to Action > Delete
- The memorized transaction is now expected to be deleted