Create your own transaction saved search or create a copy of the default transaction saved search for EFT or direct debit. On the saved search record, you must set up the required filters to be used when retrieving the transactions to be included in the payment file.
Key points when creating transaction saved searches:
Use the predefined transaction saved searches as a template that you can copy and update:
Bill Payment Transactions for EP
Customer Payment Transactions for EP
Vendor Prepayment Transactions for EP
- When using a copy of the saved search template or your own saved search, additional filters are required for specifying the payment format and GL bank account that you are going to use for electronic bank payment.
You cannot set multiple types, payment files, and GL bank accounts in a single saved search. For example, you must have separate saved searches for EFT and direct debit.
To resolve the "EP_00004" error, please follow the steps below:
1. In the EP EFT - Bill Payment File Generation screen > go to Select Transaction Saved Search field > click Edit Search link below (open in a separate tab). See screenshot:
2. In the Criteria tab, add filters so that it looks like this screenshot:
- Set the correct Account and EFT File Format applicable to your account. Note that the screenshot above is just a guide from my test account.
3. Enter a unique Search Title
4. Click Save As
1. Go to Payments > Bank File Generation > Generate Bill Payment File
2. SELECT EFT TRANSACTION TYPE = Vendor Prepayment
3. SELECT TRANSACTION SAVED SEARCH = select the Saved Search you created with steps above
4. Select COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT
- The error "EP_00004 : There are missing or incorrect filters..." should no longer be reproducible.