Product: NetSuite 2021.1
This article outlines how to troubleshoot Cases not being created by the Email Case Capture feature, after sending email to a Case Profile's NetSuite Inbound Email Address.
- Check Attachment Size Limit
- Identify if an email to the NetSuite Inbound Email Address contains attachments that are over 10MB in size.
Note: Email messages over 10 MB in size cannot be accepted as cases.
Note: Since this method of troubleshooting requires deactivating scripts/workflows, it might be better to test this in Sandbox. If that is not an option, then it may be best to ensure that other users won't be using the activated scripts/workflows before proceeding.
- Navigate to Setup > Support > Case Profiles
- Case Profile: Click View
- NetSuite Inbound Email Address: Take note of the value
- Navigate to Customization > Scripting > Scripted Records
- Case: Click Edit
- Take screenshots of each of the following tabs:
Note: This step will allow you to preserve the original configuration of scripts/workflows (i.e. the Status fields and Deployed checkboxes).
- User Event Scripts
- Client Scripts
- Status: Select Testing
- Deployed: Remove Checkmark
- Status: Select Not Initiating
Note: If the test email doesn't create a case, repeat steps 7 or 8 for other scripts or workflows. If emails still don't create cases after undeploying all workflows and scripts, please contact NetSuite Customer Support.