Some users cannot select other Fiscal Years from the dropdown list. This is caused by a Fiscal year that has not been setup.
SolutionTo setup Accounting Periods:
1) Using an Administrator role, navigate to Setup > Accounting > Manage Accounting Periods.
3) Enter the details of the year to be set up:
- Field help is available on the page.
- Enter the First Fiscal Month (Enter the month to begin a fiscal year.)
- Fiscal Year End = 2018 (for example)
- Period Format (Calendar months, for example)
- Year in Period Name (Select whether the starting or ending year is used in the fiscal period name)
4) Click Save.
Note: To ensure that changes will take effect, log out of NetSuite then log back in.
Setup Budget for Fiscal Year that you just setup above:
1) Navigate to Transactions > Financial > Setup Budgets.