User accesses SuiteAnswers but receives an error stating, "Help is unavailable because your connection has timed out. This help window will be closed. Please log into the application and open the help window again."
The session times out and user is logged out of NetSuite.
(Please ensure to clear you browser from cache and cookies before proceeding in doing so)
A. Chrome Settings
1. Chrome > Settings > Privacy and Security
2. Site Settings > Cookies and and Site Data
3. Allow sites to save and read cookie data = True
4. Block Third-party cookies = False
5. Add the following URL to Allow:
After doing so, please do the next the following
1. Type this URL in the Chrome Browser: chrome://flags/#same-site-by-default-cookies
2. SameSite by default cookies - must be set to Disabled
3. Cookies without SameSite must be secure - must be set to Disabled