User would like to create a Saved Search that would show the Date of the first Sales Order on the Customer record.
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
2. Select Customer as Search Type.
3. Add you preferred Label for your Saved Search.
4. Under the Criteria tab:
- Filter : Transaction : Type | Description : is Sales Order
5. Under the Results tab, add the following fields (you can add additional fields that you want to show on the results of your Saved Search):
- Field : Name | Summary Type : Group
- Field : Transaction : Date | Summary Type : Minimum
- Field : Transaction : Type | Summary Type : Group
6. Click on Save and Run.
Results will now show the Date of the first Sales Order on the Customer record.