- Sales Order # 1 is created with location equal to “Location 1” on the body level.
- Sales Order # 1 have "Location 2" on the line item level. This is due to the preferred location of the item
- User navigates to Transaction > Sales > Fulfill Orders and set Bulk Fulfill From Location filter to “Location 1”.
- Sales Order # 1 is showing Location 2 (not based on the body level Location 1)
Check the following:
- Pull up the sales order in question and check if location field is available on the main line and on each line item.
- You may also check the custom form used.
> Navigate to Setup > Customization > Transaction Forms.
> Edit the custom form.
> Go to Screen Fields tab > Main sub tab > Location field = True.
> Under Screen Fields tab > Columns sub tab > Location field = True.
Note: If there are two standard location fields available on the sales order form, the location field under Items tab > Location column will be followed.