When sending an email, an error message pops up with the message:
If you're using a template when sending emails, check if there are images or document links on the template.
A. If YES, proceed with the steps below:
1. Get the new account-specific url of the image uploaded in your File Cabinet under
Documents > Files > File Cabinet / Images (choose the folder where you uploaded the image)
2. Edit the Image used on the email template
3. Copy the URL of the file
4. Edit the Template under Documents > Templates > Email Templates
5. Right-Click on the image and click Image Properties .
6. Paste the URL from the Image on the File Cabinet
7. Click Ok.
8. Repeat the same steps if there are other images on the template.
B. If you're NOT using a template when sending emails, it may be being referenced on your signature. Follow the steps below for the solution:
1. Go to Home > Set Preferences > General tab.
2. Check if the Signature contains <img alt="" code, then, your signature includes an image from your file cabinet.
3. Get the Account-specific URL of the image on your signature, by following steps A.1-3 above.
4. Replace the URL on your signature.