There are instances where users have their Payment File Administration (PFA) stuck in Queued status and it usually happens when it is their first time to process PFA's.
In order to re-trigger the Setup, Edit and Save the Electronic Payment Preferences without doing any changes.
In case the PFA is still stuck in queued status, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Payments > Setup > Electronic Payment Preferences
2. Set the email templates for vendor and customer payments for vendor and customer.
**EMAIL TEMPLATE FOR VENDOR PAYMENTS (vendor payment.xml)
**EMAIL TEMPLATE FOR CUSTOMER PAYMENTS (customer payment.xml)
3. Click Save.
4. Navigate to Payments > Payment Processing > Payment File Administration.
5. Edit the PFA that is currently still stuck in Queued status and set the status to Failed.
6. Save the page and click Reprocess.