A user would like to display Tax Code that is set on the Vendor Record > Financial tab in a Vendor Saved Search. This is also applicable when you would like to customize Vendor List View which is defined also via Saved Search.
This feature is currently listed as Enhancement request #217714 Lists > Relationships > Vendors > Search > Please make the 'Tax Code' field available under Criteria and Results tabs.
As an alternate solution you can create a Custom Entity Field for Tax Code and assign it to your Vendor record. Then update particular Tax Codes for your vendors, or import it via CSV. In the end you can use this custom field in your Vendor Saved Search or customize the view of the List of Vendors to display also this field.
To create custom Tax Code field:
- Navigate Customization > Lists, Records & Fields > Entity Fields > New
- Enter the Label = for example 'Custom Tax Code'
- In the field Type = choose List/Record
- In the field List/Record = choose Tax Code
- Checkbox Store Value = mark it as checked (True)
- On Applies To tab > check the Vendor box so it is applicable to Vendor record
- Navigate to Display tab > field Subtab = choose Financial
- Save the Custom Entity Field