- Transactions> Sales> Enter Sales Orders
- Choose a Customer
- Under Item Tab> Add an Item
Note that in the Price Level Column, No Option for Custom
To resolve this concern, please follow the below steps:
1. Go to Transactions > Sales > Enter Sales Order.
2. Hover your mouse pointer on Customize > click Customize Form.
3. Go to Screen Fields tab > Columns subtab.
4. Mark the "Show" checkbox for Rate.
5. Click Save.
Notice that the Rate (Unit Price) field is not editable. However, when you select the Custom Price Level, the Rate field becomes editable. So, if you will not show this column, there is no use to choose or show Custom price level as you will not be able to enter a custom rate. Hence, you need the Rate field exposed.