This article could help us for the following scenarios below:
Scenario 1: You are trying to add an Administrator or Full Access role to a user but with few restriction on some functionalities.
Scenario 2: You are trying to get rid of the 2FA using the Administrator role.
Scenario 3: Looking for an alternate solution for the deprecated Full Access role.
Solution: Search and Install a Bundle. Modify the Custom Role if needed.
- Using an Administrator role. Go to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles
- On the Keywords, search for "JCurve Full Access" or type 289611
- Click the Name Link
- Click Install
- Click Install Bundle and click OK for the Popup message
- Notice the progress of Installation by clicking "Refresh".
- Once done installing, you may add the JCurve Full Access role by editing the Employee Record you would like to add this Role.
- Edit the Employee Record (go to Lists > Employees > Employees) or just Global Search the name.
- On the Access tab, select JCurve Full Access
- Add and Save
- User must re login to see the newly added Role
- Note: If adding the role to a new Employee or no Access yet, its Important to tick the "Give Access" checkbox first.
Below are the Snapshots of the steps:
Disclaimer: The permissions or functionalities added to this Custom role might be incomplete due to the availability of added features and modules during the creation of this role. After installing the Bundle, you may review the modules especially the Custom Records that your company added through Customization. To add the Custom Record/s to this role, just go to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles > Edit JCurve Full Access, then go to Custom Record tab and add the needed Custom Record and set the level of Access. Save.