To mass delete the Item Pricing in customer record, follow the steps below.
1. Prepare your CSV file with following:
- Internal ID - Customer Internal ID
- Currency - Blank
- Item - Blank
- Pricing Level - Blank
- Unit Price - Blank
2. Navigate to Setup > Import/Export > Import CSV Records
3. On import Assistance Step 1 (Scan & Upload CSV File), set the following:
- Import Type - Relationships
- Record Type - Customers Only
4. Upload the CSV file then Click Next.
5. On Step 2 (Import Options), set the following:
- Set the Data Handling - Update
- Advanced Options> Overwrite Sublists = True
6. Click Next and you will be directed to Step 4 (Field Mapping). Set the following then Click Next
- Internal ID - Customer : Internal ID
- Currency - Customer Item Pricing 1 : Currency
- Item - Customer Item Pricing 1 : Item
- Pricing Level - Customer Item Pricing 1 : Price Level
- Unit Price - Customer Item Pricing 1 : Unit Price
7. Rename the report and Click Save & Run.
Please take note that this is a solution for deleting all the Item Pricing listed in the Customer record/s. So it is very important to double check first your data before Importing. For test purposes, you might try doing it to at least 1 to 2 Customers first before doing it all.
For deleting selected Item pricing, we can do it manually by editing the Customer record and removing the item pricing from the list. Else, after doing the mentioned steps above, you can do the CSV Import for adding new customer Item Pricing, Answer Id: 72571.
You can consult to your JCurve Account Manager if you are planning to update a selected and thousands of Customer Item Pricing. There might be a solution but that involves customization.