Product: Netsuite 2019.1
User wants to add/remove notification emails from Scripts.
In Customization > Scripting > Scripts, select the script you want to modify
Go to the Unhandled Errors tab, there are five options:
1. NOTIFY CURRENT USER sends an email to the logged in user of the script whenever an error is thrown.
2. NOTIFY SCRIPT OWNER sends an email to the owner of the script whenever an error is thrown.
3. NOTIFY ALL ADMINS sends an email to all users with the Administrator role whenever an error is thrown.
4. NOTIFY GROUP sends an email to a predefined group whenever an error is thrown. Only existing groups are available in the Groups notification drop-down list. To define new groups, go to Lists > Relationships > Groups
5. NOTIFY EMAIL sends an email to the list of emails that error notifications should be sent to. Emails should be separated by comma.