Step1: First is that we have to create a custom field that will get the the bin location of the the items:
1. Customization > List,Records, & Fields > Transaction Line Fields > New
2. Fillout the
Label: Bin Location
Store Value: checked
3. Applies To:
4. Now check any Purchase Order or Sales Order transaction, then under the Items subtab, look for the Bin Location column and once you click the column there should be a drop box that contains the list of bins that you have.
5. Now try to choose an item and select a bin location for that item. Save the transaction.
Step 2: We will now print the bin location on the advance pdf form:
1. Go to Customization > Forms > Advanced PDF/HTML Templates
2. Look for the template that you're currently using either for Sales Order or Purchase Order
3. Get the custom ID of the field that we created
4. On your pdf form, make sure to add this code under your item quantity, rate, amount, etc:
5. Save the pdf form, now try to print a sample SO/PO