Product: Supply Chain Management
A user would like to create a saved search that would display the serial numbers for an item on a per location basis.
Below are the steps:
1. Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New > Inventory Numbers
2. Add a name to the Saved Search
3. Under Criteria tab > Standard subtab, please add the criteria:
- "Is On Hand" set the value to "Yes"
4. Under Results tab, set Show Totals checkbox to True.
5. Under Results tab, kindly add the following fields:
- On Hand
- On Order
- In Transit
6. Under Available Filters tab, please add the following filters:
- Location | Set "Show In Filter Region" to True
- Item | "Show In Filter Region" to True
7. Click Save & Run.
This should show the serial number per location. Depending on the filter set, you may obtain the total quantity based on the "Show totals" amount. This displays serial numbers on a per line basis.