Product: NetSuite 2019.1
Customer creates a Cash Sale and the Payment Event happened outside NetSuite. To record this, User navigates to:
- Transactions > Sales > Enter Cash Sales
2. Under Billing Tab > Payment Method is Visa/Mastercard
3. Credit Card Approved = T
4. Upon clicking Save
5. User encounters Error: Credit Card Number or P/N Ref has to be set to record external payment event.
6. If User will click OK, second error will be shown: You cannot submit this form due to an unexpected error.
Create a new Payment Method : Type = Offline
Navigate to Setup > Accounting > Accounting Lists > New
Click Payment Method
Select Type : Offline
Select Group with Undeposited Funds or Account : XX (depends to the company)
- Navigate to Transactions > Sales > Enter Cash Sales