The steps below will guide users on how to add a custom Saved Search under one of the Item Subtabs.
1. Create a custom Item field to define a source of the Item Record, field must be a List/Record type. Go to Customization > Lists, Records & Fields > Item Fields > New
- Enter Label (i.e. Item Code)
- Type is List/Record
- List/Record is Item
- Store Value = Yes
- Select preferred "Applies to"
- Set Display > Subtab (Optional, i.e. Main)
2. Create a Saved Search
- Define the Criteria and Preferred Results
- Go to Advance Filters, select the created item field "Item Code"
- Select the Search or name of your created Saved search.
- Enter Label
- Tab (Optional)
- Then, select the type of Items to have the report available.