Move a Sublist from Custom Tab to Purchasing/Inventory Tab
When assigning a sublist to show from Custom to Purchasing/Inventory tab, it won't show until you set it first to Communication tab. To move the sublist to the Purchasing/Inventory tab, users can follow these steps:
Set the custom sublist tab to Communication
- Navigate to Customization > Form > Sublists
- Click on Item Subtab.
- Edit the Tab for your saved search. Set it to Communication instead of Purchasing/Inventory
Move Elements Between Subtabs in Item Form
- Navigate to a Kit/Package item record in Edit mode.
- Hover on the Customize link on the upper right side of the form.
- Click Customize Form.
- Click Move Elements Between Subtabs.
- Click the Lists tab.
- Click Communication subtab.
- Look for you sublist and set the subtab to Purchasing/Inventory.
Upon viewing a Kit/Package Item Record, it must now show as a Sublist beside the Components.