Users might receive the error message below:
If this is the case, it can be related to two different things:
1. The SSL of your email domain is not set up and NetSuite is not allowing you to login since it does not see a secure request.
2. There is application cache/setting that needs to be cleared.
The first can be addressed by Setting up SSL on your domain provider. They would usually have the steps on how this can be done.
The second can be solve by the steps below:
Make sure the Microsoft Outlook is close including the NetSuite for Outlook toolbar icon that is usually located at your desktop beside Time and Date (Right Click an click Exit).
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Programs and Features
2. Uninstall the NetSuite for Outlook
3. Press Start Menu in your Desktop and use Search programs and files
4. Look and Delete NetSuite for Outlook folder
5. Restart your Computer/Laptop
6. Login to NetSuite and navigate to Home > Settings > Set up NetSuite for Outlook
7. Download the latest installer of NetSuite for Outlook add-in
8. Once downloaded run the installer and Open Microsoft Outlook
9. From the Add-in’s Configuration Wizard, fill in your NetSuite credentials and Account Number
Continue with the wizard until it completes then hit Close & Sync.
10. After this, try to login and you should be able to use the application