User can face the issue below:
"The database file is larger than the configured maximum database size. This setting takes effect on the first concurrent database connection only. [Required Max Database Size (in MB; 0 if unknown) = 513]"
This NetSuite for Outlook issue can be solve by the steps below:
- Make sure the Microsoft Outlook is close including the NetSuite for Outlook toolbar icon that is usually located at your desktop beside Time and Date (Right Click an click Exit).
- Navigate to Control Panel > Programs and Features
- Uninstall the NetSuite for Outlook
- Press Start Menu in your Desktop and use Search programs and files
- Enter %appdata%\Celigo
- Look and Delete NetSuite for Outlook folder
- Restart your Computer/Laptop
- Login to NetSuite and navigate to Home > Settings > Set up NetSuite for Outlook
- Download the latest installer of NetSuite for Outlook add-in
- Once downloaded run the installer and Open Microsoft Outlook
- From the Add-in’s Configuration Wizard, fill in your NetSuite credentials and Account Number
- Continue with the wizard until it completes then hit Close & Sync.