1) Enable features to allow token authentication
- Setup >> Company >> Enable Features
- SuiteCloud >>Tick Token-Based Authentication
2) Install Bundle
- Customisation => SuiteBundler => Search and Install Bundle => 236161
- Click install
2) Click Refresh until it is installed.
3. Integration setup
This is the account access details EzyCollect will require to write back payments and deposits to your JCurve/Netsuite account. Please ensure you record these details before exiting the screen as they will not be accessible after you have left the screen.
- Setup >> Integration >>Manage Integration >> New
- Name >> Simplypaid
- Untick User Credentials and tick Token-Based Authentication
- Copy Consumer Key and Consumer Secret Key in notepad. You will need to send these details to EzyCollect to process the write back to your JCurve/NetSuite Account.
4. Add Role permission
- Setup >> Users / Roles >> Manage Roles
- Edit Simplypaid role
- Under Permissions >> Setup
- Add >> Access Token Management , User Access Tokens & Web Services
- Assign Simplypaid AR clerk role to User.
This is the user account used to record audit logs for Simplypaid updates in NetSuite
5. Access Token Setup
This is the login details EzyCollect will require to write back payments and deposits to your JCurve/Netsuite account. Please ensure you record these details before exiting the screen as they will not be accessible after you have left the screen.
- Setup >> Users/Roles >> Access Token >> New
- Application name >> Simplypaid
- User >> Select User
- Role >> Simplypaid A/R Clerk
- Copy Token ID and Token Secret. You will need to send these details to EzyCollect to process the write back to your JCurve/NetSuite Account.
5. Create GL Account
The base practice in Netsuite for Deposits is to use the Default "Undeposited Funds" accounts. This step is necessary if you prefer to capture deposits to a new SimplyPaid bank account.
Note. for Oneworld accounts a separate account is required for each subsidiary.
- List >> Accounting >> Accounts >> New
- Create a Bank account
6. Payment Methods
A separate payment method for SimplyPaid payments is recommended, Consider the use of the the GL account to specify in the payment method as chosen in the previous step for easier reconciliation.
- Setup >> Accounting >> Accounting List
- Select Type >> Payment method
7. Simplypaid Settings
- Once Completed, go to Setup>Custom>Simply Paid (unavailable in version 1.0.6.) Otherwise you can just search for Simply Paid Setting in global search.
- Select New Simply Paid Settings
Definition of fields:
- Account ID: This is the Account ID of your Netsuite Account
Fetch Netsuite account ID from Setup -> Company Information -> Netsuite Account Number field
- AR Account: This is the AR account to record against payments
- Undeposited Account: The account that Simplypaid will define on a sales order deposit
- Payment Method: Create Payment Method called SimplyPaid, deposit to account. Alternatively, you can select “Group with Undeposited Funds”
- Form IDs: Sales Order Form ID/ Invoice Form ID of forms installed with bundle, and can be substituted for custom forms already in the system where PAY NOW link has been added.
- SO/Invoice Email templates – Defaulted to templates installed with bundle, and can be substituted for custom templates.
- Email Author can be any employee appropriate – used on Email being sent.
Token ID: Provided by EzyCollect on sign up and is specific to the End Users account.
End Point: Website provided by Ezycollect where payment will be made
Script ID: the internal id for SimplyPaid script (Restlet) that was installed with the bundle. This should auto populate
Deployment ID: the internal id for the deployment of the SimplyPaid script (Restlet) mentioned above, that was installed with the bundle. This is usually always “1”.
Creating email Simplypaid SO and Invoice templates
To set up a new email template:
2. Go to Templates
3. Select Email Templates
4. Select New