To customise the role, please check below steps:
**Log in as an Administrator to do below:
1. Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
2. Customize the Custom EFT Role.
3. Under Permissions tab > Lists subtab, add below field:
a. Custom Record Entries = Full
4. Still on Permissions tab > Lists subtab, set fields as:
a. Employees = Edit
b. Customers = Edit
c. Partners = Edit
d. Vendors = Edit
5. Under Permissions tab > Setup subtab, add Custom Record Types = View
6. Under Permissions tab > Custom Record subtab, set fields to:
a. Company Bank Details = Full
b. Bank Details = Full
c. EP Queue Settings = Full
7. Click Save.
By default, the Custom EFT Role only views Vendors already setup by Administrator and processes the transactions, not setup new Vendors and Entity Bank Details.
After doing the steps above, users will now have an access to setup bank account/details.