Sending Email Campaigns may not proceed even if the target group is active and recipients have valid emails. Properly setting Campaign Domains, Answer Id: 9422 and DKIM, Answer Id: 9428 may give higher chance of successful Email Campaigns but how do users prevent exceeding the number provisioned for the NetSuite account.
To view the details of NetSuite provisioned Campaign Volume for NetSuite Account, see the steps below:
1. Log into NetSuite as Administrator.
2. Navigate to Setup > Company > View Billing Information.
3. Under Billable Components tab, look for Campaign Email Volume.
4. Look for the value under the following columns:
- Current Provisioned Quantity
- Current Used Quantity