There is no standard report that would show the breakdown of overdue balance of the customers. A/R Aging Report includes all invoices even those that are not yet due.
You have two options to get the details of the overdue balance:
Option 1: Customize the A/R Aging Detail.
1. Navigate to Reports> Customer/Receivables> A/R Aging> Customize Detail.
2. Click Filters > Choose Unpaid Receivables Transactions Folder > Select Age> Set Greater than or equal to 1.
3. Rename the report title.
4. Click Save.
Option 2: Create a transaction saved search.
1. Go to Lists> Search> Saved Searches> New> Transaction.
2. Under Criteria tab> Standard sub tab> Filter, set the following:
- Account Type: is Accounts Receivable
- Customer/Job fields: Company Name: (enter the customer name under consideration)
- Days Overdue: is greater than or equal to 1
3. Under Results tab> Columns sub tab> Field, add the following:
- Amount Remaining
Check "Show Totals" box.
4. Rename the search title.
5. Click Save and Run.