NetSuite counts Campaign Email provisioning on a per attempt basis. The following will not count against your provisioned quantity:
- Hard and Soft opted out email addresses (Confirmed Opt Out and Soft Opt Out).
- Entity records with blank email addresses but is included in the target group.
- Inactive records included in the target group.
The following will be counted against your allotted campaign volume:
- Emails that were sent based on the statistics.
- Emails that bounced (regardless if soft bounce or hard bounce).
You may want to configure your target group to filter out emails that bounced, especially those that triggered hard bounces.