If the item is not displaying in the Shopify Website, check if the item has met the following:
The item has an “ExternalID”
- The ExternalID in NetSuite is populated with the Product ID of the item in Shopify.
- For existing items that needs to be displayed to the site, just copy the productid of the item in shopify then add it to the record.
- For new items this field is left blanks since the integrations will create the items in Shopify, it will also add the ExternalID to the item record in JCurve
Destination drop down is selected as 'Shopify'
- If the customer has multiple Shopify Websites, the Destination field located in the Webstore Tab of the Item record will show where this item will be show.
Display in web store checkbox is ticked
- Open an item and go to the Webstore tab, 'look for the 'Display in Web store" checkbox
- If the Field is not in the webstore tab, check if the customer has customized the form and moved the field to a new location.
Check any additional Criteria set by the user
Since users may have different criteria that needs to be met for items to be displayed on the website, make sure to also consider this information when troubleshooting this concern.
Some of the criteria are :
- Quantity Limitations - If the customer imposed quantity limitations, check if the item satisfies the limitations they set
- For example:
- If there is a limitation that only items with Quantity Available that is greater that 6 will display on the site, then check if the Quantity Available on the item record satisfies this criteria.
- Product Tag - This Shopify Field set the location of where the item will be found on the Shopify Website. Make sure that the category listed on this field available in the Shopify Admin product page.
- For example: