I - Create the list record
1. Navigate to Customization > List Records and Fields > List > New.
2. Name the list
3. Under the "Values" tab > create the items to select under the list
4. Click Save
II - Create the list custom list field
1. Navigate to List Records and Fields > List > Transaction Body Fields > New
2. Name the custom list field on the "Title"
3. Set type to "List/Record"
4. On the Applies to tab, check box next to Sale
5. Under Display tab > Subtab, select Item ( or the section where you want the list to appear)
6. Click Save
III - Add/Confirm if the field is added to the form
1. Go to a Sales Order
2. Click Customize link (Upper right portion of the screen)
3. Select Customize form
4. Under Screen fields > Items
5. Locate Purpose of FOC sample field, and make sure the show box next to it has been checked
IV - To Add this field on the printout
1. On the same custom transaction form, go to Printing Fields tab > Body.
2. Find the Purpose of FOC sample and check the printing/email box next to it
3. Then click save