Note: When setting a Location filter for the Physical Inventory Worksheet report (Reports > Inventory/Items > Physical Inventory Worksheet) and the report is timing out, users may create an item saved search to show the same information.
- Navigate to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
- On the New Saved Search page, select Item.
- On the Saved Item Search page > Criteria tab > Standard tab, add the Inventory Location filter.
- On the Results tab, add the following:
Location On Hand
- On the Available Filters tab, add Inventory Location.
- Mark the Show In Filter Region checkbox.
- Rename the search.
- Save & Run.
The search results should show the same information as the Physical Inventory Worksheet when the As Ofdate is set to the current date.
Users may also change the Inventory Location filter on the saved search to view the quantity on hand for other locations.