To do this, please simply locate the line for X-MailingID to know the saved search internal id.
MS Outlook 2003
- Double click the email message.
- Click View from the menu > select Options.
MS Outlook 2007
- From the Inbox, select the Message
- Right Click, select Message Options
- The Message Options box will come up, check the Internet Headers.
MS Outlook 2010
- Open the email message in its own window (by double clicking on the message).
- Click File> Info.
- In the righ-hand panel click on the Properties button.
- Then Properties window show up with Internet Headers
- Right click on the email from your inbox.
- Select View Full Header.
- View the email from your inbox.
- Click Arrow down for More menu located at the message itself.
- Select Show Original.
Here is an example: