Scenario: A Marketing Campaign was sent to a Target Group. The Recipient's Subscription Status is set to Soft Opt-In or Confirmed Opt-In.
The Campaign was sent successfully but recipients did not receive the Marketing Campaign sent.
Solution: On the Marketing Campaign Record, check the Subscription Category where the campaign falls under (ex: Product Updates).
- Lists > Marketing > Marketing Campaign > edit the target campaign
- Events tab > SUBSCRIPTION column
Have the user login then navigate to the Campaign Subscription Center from the Settings portlet of their Dashboard. In the Email Subscription Preferences page, verify if they have the specific Category marked (ex: Product Updates).
- Go to Home tab > Settings portlet
- Click Campaign Subscription Center
- Ensure the the option Yes, please send me emails about the following categories is enabled
- Ensure that the categories marked include the one from the marketing campaign being sent
- Click Submit
This can also be verified by viewing the Entity Record under Marketing subtab > Subscriptions sublist.