Adhoc Data Retrieval
If the Bank Account is empty in Adhoc Data Retrieval and cannot download the statement , deleting the Bank login and recreating new will resolve the issue.
Goto Setup >> Bank Reconciliation Setup >> Bank Login >> List >> Delete >> Create New
Bank Login not working – missing or inactive bank login
It appears the issue may have been with the access tokens rather than the bank login, could you please perform the following steps:
- Delete the existing Bank Logins
- Setup > Bank Rec > Bank Logins (also check for any inactives)
- Recreate the access token under
- Setup > users > access tokens > New
- Keep this tab open and copy the first token
- This new token should be copied to the bankfeeds configuration.
- Setup > Bank Rec > BankFeeds Configuration
- Open the configuration, press on enter token details, copy across the two token values
- Now edit the Configuration record and uncheck the checkbox middleware updated and save the record.
- Wait 5 minutes so that the middleware gets updated
- Re-create the bank login
- Setup > Bank > Bank Login > New
- then try the ad hoc data.
- Transactions > Bank > Request Ad Hoc Data (or Request BankFeed).
It is likely the login didn't get active due to the fact that the access was denied to Netsuite for our middleware