The method used to delete a transaction depends on whether the transaction was created by the Bank Reconciliation (matched to an Open Transaction) or simply matched to a Closed Transaction.
To delete a transaction created by the Bank Rec:
- View the statement
- Click Edit against the line
- Click Delete Transactions
Then we need to clear the Payments column if it still has a value
- Edit the statement
- Clear the name field
- Clear the GL account (if required)
- Click on a different line
- Re-select the same line and match as required.
- Click Save