Profit and Loss Report by Financial Year with Periods
Reports -> Financial -> Profit and Loss. You may want to view the period data, which can be done as follows:
1. Select the financial period.
2. Select Accounting Period from the Column drop down.
3. Click the Refresh button.
4. Your period data will be shown in the columns against the financial year results.
5. Use the Export button to download your data.
Current Balance Sheet Report
Reports -> Financial -> Balance Sheet
You may again want to add the Accounting Periods data, as shown above.
Inventory Valuation Report
Reports -> Inventory / Items -> Inventory Valuation Report
Reports -> Vendors/Payables -> A/P Aging -> Detail
Reports -> Customers/Receivables -> A/P Aging -> Detail
Payroll Accruals by Employee
– Change over to a Payroll Admin role
– Search for the below reports:
PR-Employee Pay Summary
PR-PAYG Payment Summary Detail
Detailed Transaction Listing
Reports -> Financial -> Transaction Detail
Reports -> VAT/GST -> GST on Purchases
Reports -> Reports Overview -> (Saved Reports section) -> GST on Sales Summary – Accrual
If using Asset Listings, you can also export a detailed view of:
Asset Listing -> Asset Listing Overview -> (Asset Listing section) -> Asset Listing