To enable IP address restrictions:
1. Go to the Setup drop down.
2. Go to Company.
3. Select Enable Features.
1. From the Company tab, tick the IP Address Rules checkbox.
2. Click OK on the information message pop up and click Save
1. Go to Setup.
2. Across to Company.
3. Across to Company Information.
1. Enter your IP addresses here
You can use the below IP address configurations:
- A dotted decimal IP address such as 123.456.78.90
- A range of IP addresses entered in dotted decimal with a dash and no spaces between such as 123.45.567.8-123.45.568.9
- A list of IP address separated by spaces or commas such as 123.456.78.90, 123.546.768.97, . . .
- An IP address and mask, such as 18.104.22.168/255.255.0.0.
- The text “ALL” — allows all IP addresses
2. When finished, click the Save button