To re-open a closed accounting period:
1. Go to the Setup drop down.
2. Go to Accounting.
3. Select Manage Accounting Periods.
4. Click the Checklist icon against the relative period.
1. Click the Go to Task icon.
1. You will need to enter a justification for re-opening the period. Again, you will need to be aware of the business impacts of re-opening a period and making changes. Please speak with your company’s financial controller before making any changes.
2. Click the Re-Open Period button.
Important: Please be aware you will need to go through the accounting period checklist as outlined in Account Period Closing Checklist once you have made your amendments.