To set up a new email template:
1. Go to the Documents drop down
2. Go to Templates
3. Select Email Templates
4. Select New
5. Select Scriptable Templates.
- Enter a new Name for your email template.
- Enter an email Subject line.
- You can choose to import a HTML or text file to populate the outgoing email.
- You can also choose to enter your email template text directly. The text editor provides formatting options such as font, size, colour, etc.
- If you’re comfortable with HTML code, you can also switch to HTML mode to add your tags and code further formatting options.
- Click the Save button.
Once you have set up your template, you will be able to see your template within the Create New Emailfunction. If you’re wanting to send an email directly from customer record or a transaction:
1. Go to the Create New drop down on the record or transaction
2. Select Email
1. Go to the Message tab
2. You can now select your email template from the drop down here
3. The email subject will pre-fill, based on what you’ve entered as part of your template
4. The message body will also pre-fill, based on your template