Note: NetSuite for iPhone is primarily designed for use on the iPhone, but will work on any iOS device with Apple iOS 7.x or higher that has an internet connection.
Download the free application from the App Store using your iPhone, or iTunes on your Mac or PC. To download the application from the App Store, you must have an iTunes Store account and be connected to the Internet. The App store automatically notifies you when an update for this application is available.
To download NetSuite for iPhone from the App Store:
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for NetSuite for iPhone.
- Read and accept the license agreement.
- Tap Free on the iPhone, or click Get App in iTunes, and install the application.
- Enter your iTunes Store account and password, if requested.
- If you download NetSuite for iPhone using iTunes on your Mac or PC, then you must sync your device with iTunes before you can use the application.
To log on to NetSuite for iPhone:
Note: As a best practice, we do not recommend accessing your JCurve account on a mobile device using roles which have full access to your data (Administrator).
- Enter the email address and password that you use to log on to your NetSuite account.
- Set Remember Password to On if you want NetSuite for iPhone to remember your password and log on automatically. Your iPhone stores the password securely using Apple’s Keychain security functionality.
- Select a role for your session. NetSuite for iPhone remembers the role you select and uses it for your session the next time you log on. Selecting a role for your iPhone session does not change your default role in the NetSuite Web application.
Note: Logging on to NetSuite for iPhone does not terminate any open NetSuite Web application sessions and logging into the Web application does not terminate a NetSuite for iPhone session.